We are thrilled you are considering St. Francis Xavier Jesuit Parish School for your child. We are a faith community grounded on Jesuit principles of education, cultivating excellence in mind, body and spirit. The ultimate goal is to send forth our children to be “Kids for Others”. A strong community of parents, teachers and students support the school. If you have not already visited our campus we encourage you to schedule a tour, by contacting email@example.com.
- Completed Application
- Application Fee ($50 Application Fee. There is an additional $75 fee for Kindergarten and 1st grade Gesell observation.)
- Birth Certificate (copy acceptable) • Report Cards for the previous two school years (1st – 8th)
- Two Most Current Standardized Test Results (current year and previous year, 2nd – 8th)
- 504 Service Plan or IEP (if you have one)
- Essay required for students entering 6th, 7th and 8th grade. (Essay requirements included in the application.
- Sacrament Certificates ( copies accepted, not required for non-Catholic applicants.)
Kindergarten and 1st Grade applicants will go through a Gesell observation. 2nd – 8th grade applicants will undergo an in-house educational screening, and the applicant and their parents will meet with our Principal. Upon receipt of the application and fee, the Admissions Office will assign the screening dates and times. Please note when applying for the Preschool Program (3 year old class) student must by 3 years of age by June 1st.
Once an applicant has been evaluated and all application components have been received, the applicant will be in the admissions pool. Kindergarten and 1st grade Gesell screenings will begin in mid-January and acceptance will begin in mid-February. Re-enrollment begins in early March for our current students. Once this process is complete we will begin the testing and interview process for 2nd – 8th grade. Acceptances will begin in mid March and will continue throughout the summer.
Please direct any questions regarding the application to Mary DeFrancesco Musgrove ‘81 at mary.musgrove@ sfxphx.org. Thank you for your interest in St. Francis Xavier Jesuit Parish School.
Mary DeFrancesco Musgrove ‘81
The application fee is $50 and the Gesell screening fee is $75.
All kindergarten students are Gesell screened. For more information
on the Gesell Assessment Screening, go to their website by CLICKING HERE.
The required documentation is listed on the application checklist.