St. Francis Xavier School has an excellent Parent Association with a multitude of volunteer projects for everyone. All parents are automatically members of the Parent Association and welcome at the meetings. Parent Association meetings are held monthly usually on Thursday mornings. The meetings take place in the library.
The Parent Association Executive Board is an advisory group to the principal on matters of fundraising. Officers are nominated yearly in the spring for the following school year and their selection is approved by the principal.
Executive Board Members:
- Anne Brislin – President
- Allison Johnson – Vice President
- Sarah Wadsworth – Co-Treasurer
- Sarah Flick – Co-Treasurer
- Jennifer Thinnes – Co-Hospitality
- Jackie Ceran – Corresponding Secretary
- Shannon Dowdall – Recording Secretary
- Kristin Hassett – Communication Coordinator
- Kelly Brown – Member At Large
- Emily Calihan – Homeroom Parent Coordinator
- Judy McCarville – Preschool Liaison